Wednesday 30 January 2013

AquaZZura: The Must-Have Accessory of 2013!

These red Saxones have sprung my Love and taste for Fashion. My obssession with shoes for as far as I remember goes back to childhood. I used to hide surrounded by this every woman's dream accessory in my mom's bedroom, with red lipstick on my tiny lips and endless conversations with my imaginary Fashionista friend! I was over the moon last summer when I found that red SaXone pair; it not only brought up good memories, but made me realise I can now WALK in them, which is every little girl's dream coming true. Now, here I am bringing you my new designer crush, AquaZZura, which is probably one of the most wanted 2013 shoe collection. I hope you enjoy the selection, and feel free to tell us what you think,or/and share with your friends :) Happy Browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment